Print List
Consultation before surgery

페이지 정보

Poster.nose

Date.2001-08-10 00:00:00

Hit.84

Reply.0

본문

Consulting as much one can before the surgery is never too much. There are people who undergo operation on the same day they visit the clinic to make the process fast. Sometimes they spend the rest of their lives in tears because they couldn't achieve satisfactory results. We know this well enough because in our clinic we have treated a lot of national patients who come for help after their unsuccessful surgery.
Before deciding to take the surgery one should think enough about what they want and consult various times visiting different clinics. It's like when women go shopping they go to different stores comparing prices and qualities.
The picture below (left) was taken before the surgery which I drew an estimated curve for her. I didn't know that I have saved the picture with the curve. Anyway I put the picture after the surgery and the one with the curve; I think it's pretty much the same.

Isn't it??

(DM)

수술전 상담은 암리 강조하여도 지나치지 않습니다.
수술도 빨리하기 위하여 병원에 간 당일날 수술하시는 분들도 계십니다. 그리고 때로 참혹한 결과로 평생을 눈물 속에서 보냅니다. 저희 클리닉에는 특히 전국의 부작용 환자들이 오시기 때문에 이런 사정을 누구보다도 잘압니다.

수술전에 서두르지말고 여러 클리닉을 돌아보고 지나치다 싶을 정도로 깐깐하게 고르고 말씀을 나누고 그리고 수술받으십시요. 여자분들은 옷하나를 사더라도 여기저기를 다니고 재고 하지않나요?^^

아래사진은 수술전에 찍은 사진을 놓고 환자와 수술직전의 상담 중 제가 만들선을 보여드렸던 경우입니다. 사진에 금 그은것을 모르고 그냥 저장하였다가 술후 사진과 비교하니까 비슷한 것 같네요.^^

비슷하지 않다고요?? -.-

인쇄하기

Print List