dr. jung

페이지 정보

Poster.nose

Date.2003-09-18 00:00:00

Hit.176

Reply.0

본문

Hello
I understand your point of view. I have the Otorhinolaryngology license and I majored in Rhinoplogy through fellowship. I'm working only on rhinoplasty for 11 years. Appanrently I also have the comsmetic surgery license. Last year I carried out a live surgery and a course during the 3rd world cosmetic congress.
I'm planning to perform a live surgery this November with the Korean-Chinese-Japanese academy as well in the 4th world cosmetic congress which will take place in Philippines.
Soon I will upload a copy of my license so anyone who is willing to see it can view it.

>Dear Dr.
>If I am visiting from overseas can I ask a couple of questions regarding on Dr. Jung's licenscing and reputation.
>After reviewing Dr. Jung's profile it does sound like Dr. Jung is a very talented and capable doctor.  But because I don't live in Korea is it possible to look up Dr. Jung's license # in the Korean Cosmetic Surgery Board?  How can I be sure that Dr. Jung is board cerified and have clean records of practise?
>
>Sorry if you find these questions to be offending but as any overseas patients I think it's important to ensure the doctor's credential before visiting
>
>Best regards
>

---------------------------

인쇄하기

Print List
Prev ▲ dr. jung