페이지 정보

Poster.nose

Date.2003-05-13 00:00:00

Hit.368

Reply.0

본문

Hi

Please understand my not good english.
First of all 18 year old female is no problem for the nose job.
Nasal bone growing is finished at 16 year in female and 17 year in male. Before this age it could give some effects. Then deviated nose could be happened with growing.
18 year old is the best time for the nose job because nobody knows your original nose(^^) when you go to university.
Actually many korean American come to me during winter holiday before University.

Take care

DH Jung M.D.Ph.D

>Dear Dr. Jung
>I know that it is common for 18 year old Korean girls to have a nose job before they go to university. I am also plannin to do the same. I have a very flat nose and want to make it taller as well as bring in the nostrils a little. My mother consented but then she advised me not to because of the changing bone structures as we grow older. Do you think it is advisable to do it. Please give me an honest response as I know that plastic surgeons will just give the operation to 18 year olds to earn money i respect you too much to think that you would be so undignified. I really want a nose job but then again would my changing bone structure have much impact? Please please help me thank you so much kam sam ni da
>Diedre
>

---------------------------

인쇄하기

Print List