Print List
Korean Society of Plastic Reconstructive Surgeons

페이지 정보

Poster.nose

Date.2003-10-02 00:00:00

Hit.177

Reply.0

본문

Korea has a very stringent medical system and to apply for admission to a medical school among the competitors one must be in the top 1%. I have served the medical school for 8 years and gave lectures and presentations in many nations. Apparently I'm carrying out live surgeries in international scientific conventions. I majored in rhinology in otorhinolaryngology and I'm specializing only in rhinoplasty. I think I understand the nose enough.
I don't think you need to be concerned of me carrying out surgeries without a lisence because that's out of question. Thanks to nokia who answered instead.

>Dear Dr. Jung
>Thanks for replying to my questions below about your licensing.  Since you have a Otorhinolaryngology license is that why I can't seem to find your name with this KSPRS board?  Is this board similar / same as the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstrutive Surgery (ABFPRS)?
>I am not sure how it works in Korea but in the States there's definitely a Plastic Surgery Board which all qualified surgeons are certified.  May I know which board are you certified with?  Is it only in the Otorhinolaryngology field?
>
>I apologize if you find my questions offending
>Thanks very much
>Warmest Regards
>

---------------------------

인쇄하기

Print List