Print List
nasal bone out of place ? will it cause any proble

페이지 정보

Poster.nose

Date.2004-02-03 00:00:00

Hit.135

Reply.0

본문

Complications don't necessarity occur just because the bone is slightly out of place.Also complications don't necessarily occur because of the tight distance between the nose and eyes.I think Gunter and Toriumi will be able to help you since they are experts.I invited Toriumi who will be attending the 8th International Rhinoplasty Workshop which is sponsored by our clinic.
Anyway correction of the deviated nose is not a big problem.

코뼈가 제자리에 있지 않는다고해서 어떤 부작용을 일으키지는 않는다. 눈과 코사이가 가깝다고 문제를 일으키지도 않는다.
Gunter와 Toriumi는 expert이므로 도움이 될 것으로 생각한다.
우리 클리닉이 올해 주최하는 8외 국제 코상형술 워크샵에 Toriumi를 초청했다.
암튼 휘어진 코의 교정은 큰 문제가 되지 않는다. 

>Before my primary operation my nose was twisted like case 295 after surgery it has been ground down and moved across my face.
>
>You can see that the bone is out of place and i can feel it near my right eye when i touch it.
>
>Will this cause any severe complications? it does ache sometimes.? and throbs
>
>Another dr i saw said it needed to be moved back and then straightened with fractures?
>
>Should i seek medical advice now and then visit your clinic in july?  Do you think this can be fixed after seeing that picture the doctor i saw recently told me to visit america and go and see one of the top experts gunter or toriumi.    do you think you can do this surgery instead? How many operation will it take?
>
>Im not even going to anymore stupid uk doctors most of them have barely performed 100 surgeries. my doctor had never operated on a deviated nose before but had only written articles.
>
>Sorry for all these questions i am just concerned about the functional problems i am encountering after my surgery.

---------------------------

인쇄하기

Print List