DR.JUNG

페이지 정보

Poster.nose

Date.2003-06-24 00:00:00

Hit.326

Reply.0

본문

HI

1) I can't practice in the state because of licence. But I gave live surgery several internation cosmetic congress. Last year I gave live demo rhinopalsty in the Shanghai during 3rg world cosmetic congress.
2) The volume of the Rib cartilage is much larger than the septum. When I harvest the costal cartilage i give the operation with one's own cartilage dorsum and tip either.
But the volume of the nasal septum is small then using only nasal tip surgery.
3) I think there no big surgeon about asian rhinopalsty because they have experinced mostly white. There are big difference between asian and white rhinoplasty.
4) You need dorsal augmentation and tip surgery. In tip surgery you have to have a tip defining point and much tip elevation. Your columella and alar is too wide.

Many Asian and even though white they come to me for operation. Rhinoplasty of your nose will be the most important thing in your life. In terms of your life Korea is not so far.

Take care

>Hi Dr. Jung i am all the way from the united states
>and i cant seem to find a plastic surgeon who is
>experienced in Asian rhinoplasty...
>
>1.) do you ever do rhinoplasties here in the states?
>
>2.) when you do cartilage grafts could you opt to take it from the septum instead of the rib? (wouldnt taking it from the rib leave somthing missing there...?)
>
>3.) i would travel to korea but i dont speak korean i am chinese...and i wouldnt know my way around it would be a big hassle but in case i cant make it to korea do you know any good Asian rhinoplasty speciliasts here in the states?
>
>4.)DR. JUNG please download the attached photo i  have included of myself to give you a better picture of what my nose looks like...i want it to look as natural as possible but i would like tip definition and width reduction in the nostrils and a higher bridge...
>would you be able to do some computer imaging and send the picture back to me so i can see what i can expect if i go to korea? thank you so much!!
>

---------------------------

인쇄하기

Print List
Prev ▲ DR.JUNG
Next ▼ nose job