Print List
Virtual Prediction Picture

페이지 정보

Poster.nose

Date.2004-07-31 00:00:00

Hit.156

Reply.0

본문

In that picture the nose looks piggish because the hanging columella was corrected but looking at the degree of the alar it's not piggish at all.
That patient allowed me to upload his picture.So I would like you to respect her. You could have asked me directly through mail expressing yourself more politely because I don't think the patient would be glad to hear that his nose looks piggish.
There is no problem on the donor's side except the scar. The cartilage will grow back to certain amount as far as I know. Glabella is the space between the eyes.

>I notice that the nose is sort of upturned and "piggish" will it come down after swelling has subsided?
>
>by the way what is the "glabella" . also i have a question about rib cartilge if you take out the rib cartilage wont there be a missing bone or a dent along the sides of your chest?
>
>
>
>>There is already a profile view:) Ask me more after you take a close look at it. The swollen glabella will not subside until the 4th week no matter what material you use. It's been only 12 days since the surgery so you might want to consider that.
>>
>>
>
>---------------------------
>
>

---------------------------

인쇄하기

Print List