Piggish nose

페이지 정보

Poster.nose

Date.2005-03-25 00:00:00

Hit.157

Reply.0

본문

Hello
If your nose is not contracted at the moment nor it is hard but soft enough then it's not necessary to go back to your previous surgeon to get the silicone removed.
You can just come here and get it removed and then get your nose lengthened. When lengthening only autolgous cartilage must be used. However if your nose is contracted or hard then the implant must be removed and  it will be better if you stay without anything inside for 6 months. If your skin is soft then you can get it lengthened with no problem. If you send me a picture I would be able to advice you more and provide you more information about it.

>Hi Dr Jung I am a 26 year-old guy from Singapore. I want to do a nose job but I have bad prior experiences.
>
>I have 2 previous nose jobs where the surgeon put an L-shaped implant in my nose. For the first surgery the implant come out and I end up going to another for another implant.
>
>However after 1.5 years I am still unsatisfied with my nose. It still look piggish nostrils exposed.
>I had implants in my noses at the moment so I am wondering if I am going for operation with you do I need to go back to my doc to get the implant removed ?
>
>Please Advise ...
>

---------------------------

인쇄하기

Print List
Prev ▲ Piggish nose
Next ▼ asthetician