페이지 정보

Poster.nose

Date.2003-07-15 00:00:00

Hit.259

Reply.0

본문

Dear

Where did you have the surgery?
6-7 years ago I had used calvarial bone for Augmentation. But the material is not good for the surgery because that is hard bone then it is not looking natural after surgery and absorption rate is differ then finally could be remained irregularities on the dorsum
and handling and carving is difficult because of hard bone then to get fine results is hard. Nowadays I have never used it. Anyway it is not hard to remove the bone graft.
Have you ever seen my homepage(www.nose.co.kr)? More than 70% of my case is revision rhinoplasty. It is hard to say what I will do for you before seeing you. But I have lots of experienced about revision rhinoplasty.
I am looking forward to seeing you soon.

Take care

>Hello
>
>My mother called today your office about rhinoplasty.  I had two nose surgeries one in july 96 and the second in january 99. The first involved breaking the bones to make the bridge smaller. The second involved augmentation with a calvarial bone graft. I was satisfied with the first one but went for a second one to get more height. But the second one was not natural and had too much height. (I have thick skin on my nose since I am Korean.) I'd like to know what you would do in my case and how many Korean rhinoplasty patients as well as revision rhinoplasties you've had. Will the graft be hard to take out?  I live in Memphis Tennessee. USA  I hope to hear from you soon.  Our phone number is 901-377-2861 or 901-396-6923.
>
>Lisa
>
>

---------------------------

인쇄하기

Print List
Prev ▲ Hello