Print List
Hello

페이지 정보

Poster.nose

Date.2005-05-25 00:00:00

Hit.339

Reply.0

본문

In case of augmentation rhinoplasty gore-tex or costal cartilage is used as material. I would not recommend silicone since it has a higher risk of complications than gore-tex and shows too much. It would be fine to use autologous cartilage at the tip and gore-tex for the bridge. If you send me a picture I would be able to comment on what to do with your nose. You can use fat for the chin augmentation but the negative aspect about that is that the fat has a high rate of absorption. There is nothing in particular that you need to prepare for the operation. Were you to come here you would be able to consult enough before the operation.

>To Dr. Jung
>
>I am coming from America on June 15th to get my nose done.  I have not figured out what kind of material I will be using and was wondering if I can decide when I am there.  I don't think costal.  If I do not do alar base reduction will my nose still be less wide from the implant itself like when I smile for example?  Do I need to send a picture before I come?  I believe I am also going to get my chin done but I have been advised to do fat injection as opposed to an implant.  What is your opinion on this?  Lastly is there anything I can do to prepare for the operation?  I'm afraid of scarring so are there vitamins or something that should be taking? 
>
>Thank You Kindly
>Christina

---------------------------

인쇄하기

Print List
Prev ▲ Hello