Print List
Pre-maxillary & Muscles/

페이지 정보

Poster.MAX

Date.2003-07-22 00:00:00

Hit.220

Reply.0

본문

1.)Ok Doctor Jung you said that within four weeks the muscles should restore completely within 4 weeks? is there a chance that it wont restore 100%?
2.) also if i get the pre-maxillary implant should i avoid laughing or smiling too much within the first couple of weeks?
3.) are the pre-maxillary implants already shaped or do you carve them yourself to fit the patient better?
>Hi
>
>I think there are three causes of puffiness 1) within 3-4 weeks after the surgery there are still the swelling 2) In order to the sugery some muscles such as levator labii superioris m. and some orbicularis oris m. will be affected. Then one who had the surgery looks puffy and fox mouth espicially when one laughing or some facial expressions. But the function of the muscles will be restore completely within 4weeks. 3) Lastly it could be happened as you said not proper like too big implants or a doctor mitake about the indications of the surgery. the surgery is very effect when who has small depressed nose and depressed paranasal area espicially nasolabial fold area. Somebody who has prominent mouth there two reasons first prominent mouth itself second depressed nose and paranasal area. The second one is better for the surgery.
>
>Take care   
>
>
>
>>Hi i noticed that on some patients who got a pre-maxillary implant have "puffy" faces. I dont think that is very attractive to have a puffy face? Is the puffiness because of the swelling or is that just how the pre-maxillary implant makes the face look?
>
>---------------------------
>
>

---------------------------

인쇄하기

Print List