Worried patient after secondary surgery-during surgery

페이지 정보

Poster.nose

Date.2002-02-01 00:00:00

Hit.192

Reply.0

본문

The pre-operation picture is shown above
A:Rib cartilage was used to revise the damaged nasal septum and the upper lateral cartilage.(see the arrow)
B:The arrowed part shows the contractured nasal wings.
C:removed the damaged cartilage and replaced the pinched part with dermis and used thin dermis to augment the nose.

Please evaluate...
This is the patient who had undergone many times of surgery before me. This patient had many changes in the form of the nose.

Hello
The reason I put this up on the subjective and objective opinion consultation is due to the following reasons.

As a otorhinolaryngologist I feel that the surgery you undergone at Young Dong Sebrance hospital was pretty much successful. And the connecting part of the nose and the eye you are complaining about has nothing to do with the surgery. Nothing is causing this and if you feel it is really bothering you I feel you should get a treatment from a neurosurgeon. Now I am looking at your pre-op picture. I will put the pictures up on the virtual predictions so that others can see and evaluate. I feel that even right now you look much better than before the surgery and you will find out later how better it will turn out soon. The dermis I have put in to the part where it is pinched will soon find its spot and soothe in making the natural form.
This person used to have uneven nostrils and it got much better after the surgery. This patient had a greatly damaged nose that not many other clinics could have dared to perform the surgery.

What makes me mad are those patients who come to me for a secondary surgery complain if the nose was not the perfect form they had expected at first but they have to keep in mind that a secondary surgery cannot be all satisfying because it is much more difficult than just correcting their first surgery and it bares more complications mostly due to side effects that had caused damage to the nose. And there are complaints that cannot be treated with a successful surgery there are many mental pains that the patients go through.
See the nose
Due to severely damaged nasal fractures and the nasal cartilage after undergoing several times of surgery it caused contracture and curvature. It is hard to perform surgeries for those who don't have nasal septum cartilage. If you see the surgery pictures you will see that I have removed the upper lateral cartilage and the nasal septum and used dermis.

Hello doctor I am the patient who had underwent surgery on the 10th using dermis. It's been only about 3 weeks and I know it is a little to early to say this but I am still not satisfied with the result. Sorry for being so impatient... You have told me to wait for a while and so I am waiting but .....

The supplement inserted to recover the blunt nasal wing is so noticeable. Seeing it from a distance makes the angles very notable. The nose ridge is sunken and that part is still very stiff as before. And the left part of the nose that was very uncomfortable has not been treated. I am really disappointed that this part has not been treated I have chosen you instead of the other plastic surgeons to perform my surgery because you are a otorhinolaryngologist and thought maybe you can correct the problem and the uneven nostrils are still left the same.
You have told me to wait and see but I don't see any changes in my nose and the more I look the more I don't like the form. Sorry for all these complaints...Is it possible to revise the parts I am not satisfied with now? I really can't take it any more my nose is bothering me...
PS: Do I have to keep wearing the peach colored nose shaper?

---------------------------

인쇄하기

Print List