Date.2006-01-22 00:00:00

Hit.158

Reply.0

본문

question Title  :  Inflammation caused by insertion of silicone
question Content
question Title  :  Inflammation caused by insertion of silicone
question Content
If you just leave this as it is then the silicone will pierce through the skin and cause a mishap.,  I had undergone rhinoplasty using silicone and alodom in early May. But I got a revised surgery right after 10 days because of the silicone lining that made it easy to tell I got the surgery. And then after 3 months, I couldn't go outside because of the swelling nose. It reddened and so when I went to the clinic, they gave me some medicine to take. After a couple of weeks, I found a big pus inside my nose. The doctor removed it by undergoing another surgery and gave me more medicine to take at home. The pus did not disappear, it kept reappearing but the doctor removed it every time and said taking the medicine will cure it...After two months, the silicone protruded out of the skin and that was when the doctor removed my silicone. It was so painful, I could not go out for about a month,and there was a big mark left after the removal of silicone. I never had an upturned nose but now it is upturned and the nasal tip became very blunt.
The shape of my nose has become looking more worse than before. I just wanted to higher the nose in the first place, but now the form is not normal looking. Even though I have removed silicone, it is not the nose form I had before. Will it be possible to augment my nose even after getting a wart inside the nose? Is there any possibilities? If you know, can you please explain to me why this kind of side effect has occured? 
, Removal of silicone

My sister had undergone nose surgery last November.
Nothing was wrong at first. Not until my boyfriend kept pulling my nose. Silicone started to move and there was inflammation on the tip. This is more severe than the pictures you have put up on the site. It looks like a blister and even bleeding pus. I went to the doctor who had done my surgery but nothing got better. It was so severe that I had to remove the silicone. I couldn't undergo anesthetics after knowing that I was pregnant.

Anyways, I have removed the silicone last week.
But it left a scar... I am getting married soon and so I hope the scar will heal. I feel I should meet you and talk with you more about my situation. What kind of ointment is good for this kind of side effects? Or should I just wait? When can I get a revised surgery?

I had undergone rhinoplasty using silicone and alodom in early May. But I got a revised surgery right after 10 days because of the silicone lining that made it easy to tell I got the surgery. And then after 3 months, I couldn't go outside because of the swelling nose. It reddened and so when I went to the clinic, they gave me some medicine to take. After a couple of weeks, I found a big pus inside my nose. The doctor removed it by undergoing another surgery and gave me more medicine to take at home. The pus did not disappear, it kept reappearing but the doctor removed it every time and said taking the medicine will cure it...After two months, the silicone protruded out of the skin and that was when the doctor removed my silicone. It was so painful, I could not go out for about a month,and there was a big mark left after the removal of silicone. I never had an upturned nose but now it is upturned and the nasal tip became very blunt.
The shape of my nose has become looking more worse than before. I just wanted to higher the nose in the first place, but now the form is not normal looking. Even though I have removed silicone, it is not the nose form I had before. Will it be possible to augment my nose even after getting a wart inside the nose? Is there any possibilities? If you know, can you please explain to me why this kind of side effect has occured?

인쇄하기

Print List