Date.2006-01-22 00:00:00

Hit.150

Reply.0

본문

question Title  :  Another example of change in skin color
question Content
question Title  :  Changes in skin color
question Content
The majority changes in color is white or red. It is most severe when inserting the silicone to the skin part., This is the person who had removed the silicone 17years after the surgery. The nasal tip has turned red and so had to remove the silicone. The L shaped silicone has pressured the nasal tip and made it turn red. I'd say this is the case where the skin could not bear itself.

Most of the time it turns red or white. It is very severe when silicone is inserted closer to the skin., Reddened nasal tip..

I have practically given up on getting a revised surgery. And as the weather is getting cooler, there was response to my nose as I had expected. I was afraid to go outside because of my reddening nasal tip. This is why I have visited this site. If I were to register now, when will I be able to get the surgery? I consulted with the doctor a while ago and I hope to hear the final plan. I also haven't decided on which material to use for the surgery.

This is the person who had removed the silicone 17years after the surgery. The nasal tip has turned red and so had to remove the silicone. The L shaped silicone has pressured the nasal tip and made it turn red. I'd say this is the case where the skin could not bear itself.

Most of the time it turns red or white. It is very severe when silicone is inserted closer to the skin.

인쇄하기

Print List