페이지 정보

Poster.Administrator

Date.2006-01-22 00:00:00

Hit.170

Reply.0

본문

question Title  :  Filling of water after insertion of silicone
question Content
This person had suffered from filling water after use of silicone. This mostly occurs to those who underwent a forehead surgery using silicone. Silicone forms capsules and the substance makes the water to fill. If the water fills up there is a greater chance of causing inflammation. It is best to remove it immediately. 

I am suffering from silicone side effect. The silicone is filled with water and so the doctor took the water out from the silicone using an injection. And then it became full with water again that we decided to remove the silicone.

I'm waiting for the day to remove the silicone. The part where the doctor inserted the injection to take the water out is very swollen and painful. I went back to the hospital but the doctor just says that the substance of silicone and my skin is not proper. I am very worried and don't know what to do at this moment.
I want to know if I can make a reservation and consult with you.

, The picture below was taken 5 months after the surgery. I tried to look for the picture taken right after the surgery but I could not find it. At that time, I did not know that it was filled with water and I was pretty much satisfied with the nose form. I really thought it was just the severe swelling. The doctor told me that it will take about 6months for the swelling to heal. My nose was swollen even 2 months after the surgery. I felt it was odd so I went to clinic but I never got the chance to meet the same doctor who did my surgery. I just talked to the head of the clinic and waited for 6 more months. I regret myself for doing such a stupid thing. The picture might not be too clear but can you see the forehead and the silicone lining? And can you notice that the entire nose is swollen?

This person had suffered from filling water after use of silicone. This mostly occurs to those who underwent a forehead surgery using silicone. Silicone forms capsules and the substance makes the water to fill. If the water fills up, there is a greater chance of causing inflammation. It is best to remove it immediately.

I am suffering from silicone side effect. The silicone is filled with water and so the doctor took the water out from the silicone using an injection. And then it became full with water again that we decided to remove the silicone.

I'm waiting for the day to remove the silicone. The part where the doctor inserted the injection to take the water out is very swollen and painful. I went back to the hospital but the doctor just says that the substance of silicone and my skin is not proper. I am very worried and don't know what to do at this moment.
I want to know if I can make a reservation and consult with you.

인쇄하기

Print List