rhinoplasty consultation

페이지 정보

Poster.SHIMMIAN

Date.2011-11-22 17:45:30

Hit.242

Reply.0

본문

>hi
You have very flat nose. we can augment your nose by using either gortex each have pros and cons but we prefer using gortex. Your tip can be refined by using your ear cartilage.
We dont use any simulation progreamme in our clinic but for  refences you can go through  our website section cases of rhinopsty.
One week stay will be sufficient and for reservation contact on our email id.
present charges for rhinoplasty are as follows
primary 4500$
secondary 5500$
these may changes in next year.

cheers,

>
> I’m emailing in regards to getting a rhinoplasty done in S Korea. I’m current researching a few clinics and doctors there. I would hope to get this surgery done by next summer around the beginning of June 2012. In your opinion what are the different benefits between getting silicone or gortex implants ? Which would you recommend? And I would like to refine my tip with cartilage from my ear and narrow my nostril and base of the nose. I have a pretty flat asian nose. Do you have a program to do a simulated photo of how I might look if I got my nose done? If so could you please send me one to see? And could I get a quote on the price and will the price be the same next summer? I’ve attached a couple of my photo for you to review. And would a week in Korea be sufficient to get this done and have a last check up before I head back to the states? Thank you so much in advance.
>

인쇄하기

Print List