Date.2012-07-11 17:00:14

Hit.194

Reply.0

본문

Dear user

Thank you for asking.

The rhinoplasty is not scary at all.
Infection rate is about 1%.
but every surgery has a possibility of infection.
To prevent the infection we prescribe the antibiotics and keep following up after surgery.

Many cases are okay with just one time but after surgery if patient wants more correction, patient might get revision surgery.

It depends on each case.

If you want to know about all side effects of rhinoplasty, you can find the information from internet.
The most common side effect is unsatisfation. Then deviation of implant, infection and so on.

The implants like silicone, goretex exist forever. The homologous or autologous materials absorbed a little bit.

Small, short nose can get the best effect after rhinoplasty, bulbous nose has a little limitation but in our clinic , bulbous nose is corrected quite sharply.

If you want to get more consultation, please send email to "nosejung@gmail.com" with your photo.

Thanks

>
>
> I am seriously considering a rhinoplasty but I am extremely scared.  I have a wide nose and bulbous tip. What kind of surgery would correct this?? If I get this procedure done, what is the infection rate?? how long does the implants last? Is it a one time deal or will i need to go under the knife again? I want to know all the cons before i get this surgery done. Do you offer digital imaging? thanks!
>

인쇄하기

Print List