Print List
Revision Rhinoplasty

페이지 정보

Poster.SHIMMIAN

Date.2013-05-03 16:46:22

Hit.170

Reply.0

본문

1.How long should i wait till can i get the next rivision from your clinic?

For forien patients, I have adjusted operation schedules as soon as possible. 6months after the last surgery, you had better get a revision rhinoplasty. If you want to get a surgery, could you reply including the date you want or give a call?

2.How long should i stay to recovery till everything good enough to return to Thailand?

After 5 days, I remove stitches. But because the status of healing wound, you may need more than 5days. You would better stay for 7 days at least.

3.Last post-op i use silicone for the bridge implant and ear cartilage for the nose tip and in case if i got next op c
an i still use exist ear cartilage in my tip now or should take new one from my ear?

I cannot give you the exact answer. Your picture is needed. If you have severe contraction or not enough cartilage, a rib cartilage is needed.

>
>
> To Dr.Jung
> I am 32 yrs Thai citizen and I had multi revision Rhino in Thailand even this last post-op been for a month now but still the last result was disappointed me with such a kind of contracted nose and obviously asymestry nostrill look.
> Similar in your rivision case no.1517 and 1625.and also my columella tissue was damaged from 4 time open rivision within 6 weeks and left a big scar incision. I have a few question:
>
> 1.How long should i wait till can i get the next rivision from your clinic?
> 2.How long should i stay to recovery till everything good enough to return to Thailand?
> 3.Last post-op i use silicone for the bridge implant and ear cartilage for the nose tip and in case if i got next op can i still use exist ear cartilage in my tip now or should take new one from my ear?
> waiting to hear your reply and will send you of my photos then
> thank you in advance
> reguard
> mecorn
>

인쇄하기

Print List