페이지 정보

Poster.nose

Date.2003-04-29 00:00:00

Hit.160

Reply.0

본문

Dear Thu Nguyen

Thank you for your inquiry.
If you choose of course you can have chin augmentation as well. However you should decide about the surgery through consultation.
If you wish you're welcome to visit our Korean website. Even though you won't be able to read there are more photos you can see in Korean website. You can log in with id of guest and pin number japan.

About the package you inquired we are afraid we cannot offer you that since we're not a travel agency.
However we do offer accommodation for patient from other cities at $40 per night.
Or there's good hotel in 5 minutes walk distance from our clinic and it's approximate $100 per night.
We suggest that you should stay a week here to remove the suture thread.

And about transportation you can take a bus from Inchon airport (about $5 to 10) to Kangnam and walk to our clinic.
If you have further inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards

>Hello Dr. Jung
>My name is Thu Nguyen and I had undergone nasal implant before but am not satisfy with the result. I  am very interested in getting a revision done. I was looking at your page and noticed that many patients got a pre maxillary operation done and I am not sure what pre maxillary implant is.  I am also wondering if you offer any kind of package for foreigners who travel to overseas just for the purpose of cosmetic surgery. Thank you for reading this letter and I will be looking forward to your reply.
>

---------------------------

인쇄하기

Print List