Print List
revision rhinoplasty

페이지 정보

Poster.Boni

Date.2003-05-08 00:00:00

Hit.182

Reply.0

본문

Dear Dr. Jung after viewing your website i was stunned with your skills and excellence in revision rhinoplasty. I am a Canadian and have had 2 revisions so far i am very depressed with my current nose and am hoping that you would be willing to help me. I naturally had a very big nose that was made too small and short it does not blend with my other features but distracts from my other features. I have a long face and big features that fit my big nose but now with such a small nose my whole face is disproportionate and i am very depressed. I have extensive nostril show they are assymetrical and my bridge is so narrow and short i need my bones outfractured i need extreme projection/extension i need width and length is this possible Dr. Jung? Is there a limit to how much projection and length  one can acheive?

After viewing the pictures on your website i found alot of cases that you are very familiar with and are skilled with in fixing i am hoping  you can tell me if what im asking for is possible and realistic. I dont want the perfect nose Dr. Jung i just want a bigger nose that fits my face.

Dr. Jung is there anything such as adding skin to the collumela by stitching it so i can be able to add projection to the nose hence make it bigger and longer?

I am very sorry for my long post but its just that your site was very captivating and hopeful and im willing to do what it takes to get things right this time if i have to come to Korea for a consultation only so you can examine my case i am willing to do that in August.

Looking forward to hearing from you
plz reply to boniboo@hotmail.com

yours sincerely
Boni

인쇄하기

Print List