페이지 정보

Poster.SHIMMIAN

Date.2014-05-16 15:07:05

Hit.369

Reply.0

본문

Dear Kate,

Welcome to Korea!

I'm Dr Tan, Dr Jung's assitant. While Dr Jung speaks english, I help to answer the english mails. Please allow me to help you on your enquiry. Rest assured that Dr Jung will personally attend to you during the consultation and perform the surgery.

Thank you for your picture. From the picture, you seem to have a significant hump, and your tip is a little bulbous for a caucasian. The alar width is also wide. You have a nice slim longish face, so a narrower slightly longer nose will be ideal. The rhinoplasty will include humpectomy, osteotomy, tip plasty and alar base reduction. we may also augment the radix a little to give it a little length.

Of course, this is meant to give you a rough idea of what will be happening. During the consultation, we can go down into greater detail our plan when we meet face to face.

When will you be arriving in Korea?

Warmest Regards,
Dr Tan Kar Su

> > > Hello Dr. Jung: > > I am an American/white woman who will be staying in Korea for a few months soon and am looking into having my nose reshaped, as I am not happy with it. I have had no previous plastic surgeries done before at all. I am not sure what I should have done to my nose and would like a professional opinion about how to improve my nose appearance to be more harmonious with my face. I especially want to improve the bridge of my nose, it is too big and makes me look bad in side pictures. Thank you! > > Below is my picture. Thank you! > > > Kate >

인쇄하기

Print List