Multi procedures price

페이지 정보

Poster.Christina

Date.2012-01-30 06:31:42

Hit.608

Reply.0

본문

Dear Dr. Jung,

I've been very unhappy with my Asian  nose even with 2 times surgeries back to 35 years and 28 years ago in my area with American Plastic Surgeons. And I am determined to find the best Asian nose Doctor in the world to understand my dream and help me to have a beautiful nose at last.  I am also consider to have upper face lift as well. I am in early 60's, but looks early 50's. Since I am retired now, I have more time to take care myself in body, soul and spirit. I am always support anti aging with good health and beautiful refreshing face and body contour.

Dr. Jung, How long is recovery time and how long for the  bruises to go away before my returning to U.S.? I never been to Seoul, Korea before. But I am looking forward to travel far away to find you, if you are meant to be my Surgeon.  Do you have a package price for hotel accommodation, surgery and airport pickup  like some of the International medical tourism ?  What is average price for this multi procedures? Do your hospital staff speak English?  Thank you very much for your kind attention.

Best wishes!

Christina

PS. Please keep our email conversation confidential and not post on FAQ with thanks.

인쇄하기

Print List