Effective results and wonderful experience

페이지 정보

Poster.J

Date.2012-04-04 15:50:31

Hit.721

Reply.0

본문

Dear Dr Jung
Thank you for your excellent skill in correcting my deviated and contracted nose. Now my nose looks straight , with the necessary 'arc' tip and suits my face. For a surgeon who trains other surgeon, you are very humble. Your calm and smiling demeanour assisted in the entire process when explaining the problem and your corrective measure. It all made sense to me and confidence just increased.
Your clinic pre and aftercare services are remarkable. I was picked up from the airport by a taximan , organised and paid by the Clinic. Upon arrival, I was greeted warmly by your staff who could speak English and Chinese and many other languages. All questions were given answers. They even accomodated my request for one extra treatment just to clean the nose.The nurses are professional and skillful in their work. Mr Jay Lee has been most helpful in ensuring I was comfortable throughout the entire week of treatments. I learned many things about nose from talking to him. Once again, Dr Jung, a big thank you and gratitute to you for giving me a new face

인쇄하기

Print List
Next ▼ rhinoplasty