A Recommendation for Dr. Jung's Rhinoplasty

페이지 정보

Poster.nose

Date.2006-01-11 00:00:00

Hit.62

Reply.0

본문

Thanks.

>I am an American and wanted to share my enjoyable experience at Dr. Jung's rhinoplasty clinic.
>
>I learned about Dr. Jung after reading a recent article about rhinoplasty surgery in the Wall Street Journal.  He was cited as an expert surgeon in the rhinoplasty field.  I contacted Dr. Jung via e-mail and he coordially answered all my questions regarding the surgery. His office arranged my flight hotel and even picked me up from the airport.  The nurses at the Rhinoplasty clinic spoke some English and were so kind to me.  Being a foreigner Dr. Jung and his staff made my experience very comfortable.
>
>I stayed at the Coatel Hotel which is only 2 blocks away from the clinic and is right downtown Seoul.  I would have to say that Seoul is one of the most safest cities I've ever visited and not speaking one word of Korean I was easily able to get around the city using taxis.
>
>Dr. Jung gave me a face-to-face consulatation the day of my surgery and listened to exactly what I wanted to have done.  He helped me understand the pros and cons of using Gore-tex vs. rib cartilage and open vs. closed surgery.  He guided me to make the right decision for me.
>
>Dr. Jung is one of the best Asian rhinoplasty surgeons and I would highly recommend him to anyone including foreigners.  Also his prices are very reasonable compared to American rhinoplasty surgeons even taking into consideration the hotel and air costs.
>
>Please feel free to contact me as a resource or reference if you have any questions.  I don't have any reason to write this other than I wanted to recommend Dr. Jung to any foreigner seeking rhinoplasty surgery. 

---------------------------

인쇄하기

Print List