Print List
YES IHAD THE SAME Q about pre-max

페이지 정보

Poster.nose

Date.2003-09-30 00:00:00

Hit.57

Reply.0

본문

Obviously there might be a problem if we fail to place the pre-max augmentation in the right place. In our case within 4 weeks the "smile" is returned back to normal. If in case the "smile" doesn't come back within 4 weeks then I think a check up is necessary. Muscle can be paralyzed for a while but it's just temporal so it should recover. If the nerves that move the muscles are damaged that can be a completely different situation. However there is no harm done to the nerves. If the gore is misplaced or insterted wrong the "smile" will be fine as soon as the implant is removed.

물론 우리가 시행하는 옳바른 위치에 pre max. augmentation을 정확히 하지 않았다면 문제가 있을 수도 있다. 우리의 경우 대개 4주면 다 돌아온다. 4주가 넘어서도 지속이 된다면 한번쯤 check up이 필요하다고 본다. muscle는 마비가 되어도 틀림없이 돌아온다. 근육을 움직이는 신경에 damage가 있었다면 문제는 달라질 수 있다. 대개 신경에 손상은 없다.
만약 잘못된 위치에 들어간 고어가 문제라면 빼면 fully 돌아온다.

>DR.jung i have the same question abou the pre-max i am over one month post op and my smile still looks weird it looks like a half smile. iam considering going to korea to have u do a revision on my primary rhinoplasty as well. my question is this:
>
>am i not able to smile like before because
>1.) the implant is preventing me to smile fully
>or
>2.)the muscle in the area is not allowing me to smile fully and is sort of paralyzeD?
>
>i wanted to know if this problem is due to the implant itself or because of your muscles thanks
>
>i am asking because if i go to korea and have this pre-max removed  will i then have my old smile back? i am scared that i wont because the muscles in the area will be damageD?

---------------------------

인쇄하기

Print List