페이지 정보

Poster.SHIMMIAN

Date.2015-02-24 12:46:57

Hit.182

Reply.0

본문

Dear User

Thanks For the Email

While we cannot promise that you will look exactly like her after surgery. We can certainly make very significant improvement so that it more closely resembles her. Surgery can be done to improve bulbosity, make the nose narrower and lengthen the nose. We also do plenty of autologous rib cartilage rhinoplasty.

Best Regards,
SHIMMIAN

>
>
> Hi
> dear doctor
> I am a 20 years old chinese female live in Canada, I will come to Korea around mid august to do a revision rinoplasty, seems my first operation did not give me the desire look.
> I notice that Korea star Song Hye Kyo is really gorgeous, especially her nose. I really want my nose to look almost like hers.
> now, I knew you are an excellent surgeon, but not a magician. and I know that my nose looks very differnt than Song Hye Kyo's nose. anyways, if this is unrealistic, I still think there must be some room for improvement.
> the most important thing is that I want to make my nose tip longer and skinnier, seems it looks bulbous now. and I planning to use my rib cartilage for my nose's bridge this time.
> I will be waiting for your reply
> Thank you very much
>

인쇄하기

Print List