excessive scar tissue in my nose - need injections

페이지 정보

Poster.nose

Date.2005-08-21 00:00:00

Hit.57

Reply.0

본문

Hi

Of course I know. That injection is called Triamcinolone. They use it a lot in dermatology. It reduces scar and makes the skin smooth decreasing the swell. If you are not satisfied with any part just come here anytime you want because it's lifetime guarantee. Rib cartilage has 10% absorption rate. The rate differs slightly according to the person. I'm sorry that you are not completely satisfied. If you were to come here again please mail me beforehand and I'll make reservations for you.

>Dr. Jung
>
>My name is Wendy Lee.  I am the Chinese-American girl who had the surgery with you on 7/9/2004.  Just in cae you don't remember me I had a revision rhino where you took out my slicone and used my own rib cartliage as my dorsum. The overall shape of my nose turned out great.  It's been a year now and because of the hard excessive scar tissues that had built up from the surgery my nose tip is still quite bulbous.  I remeber you telling me that there's an injection that I can get from any plastic surgeons in the U.S that can break down the scar tissues in my nose?  Could you tell me what me what's the name of the injection?
>
>Also I may come back to Korea to highten my dorsum.  My dorsum looked great from the second to the six month but again as the time passes the rib cartliage in my nose must have shrunk because now it looks pretty flat.
>
>Thanks
>Wendy
>
> 

---------------------------

인쇄하기

Print List