Print List
medpor or bio tissue engineering

페이지 정보

Poster.David

Date.2005-09-17 00:00:00

Hit.42

Reply.0

본문

Thank you for the answering allthough I wrote wrong title. I will thankfully waiting for the translation for that question.

Regarding donated rib is it possible for both donated rib bone and rib cartilage with the same effect as my own ones? If yes please mail me for arranging operation date and accommodaton after seeing my pictures and answering the last questions.

Best regards

David

>Donated rib is examined through 10 different ways and principally the most healthiest part is chosen; then after harvesting it the protein is removed through special treatment. Therefore there is no antigenicity. So it doens't cause any problem in human body. If donated rib is expensive it's produced from the US or Germany so its use is limited. In North America or Europe usually it's used more than other implants. We use the ones imported from Germany. Rib cartilage is managed very carefully with full safety which is more than anyone can imagine. If you are still worried then you should use your own rib.
>
>
>>Dear Dr Jung
>>
>>I read that it is possible to pay for a donator of rib cartilage and bone but can you find one that is compatible with me as I am friend that the immune system can easily reject the donated rib cartilage and bone if it is not my own. I mean is difficcult to find a donator of rib cartilage and bone that is compatible with me is not?
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>David
>
>---------------------------
>
>

---------------------------

인쇄하기

Print List