Print List
columella correction

페이지 정보

Poster.David

Date.2005-09-30 00:00:00

Hit.51

Reply.0

본문

Dr. Jung you requested a picture of my columella in basal view. I have now sent it to you but I have not received a reply.

BEst regards

David

>I already sent several mails.
>I can correct your deformities.
>
>Thanks.
>
>>thanks for the answer as I have long way to travel. Ieave you my phone number to Sweden at the private board. I wonder though is it possible to correct columella without using any implant at the nose tip.  Because I am actually satisfied with my nose tip it is just the columella that looks deviated and the nose bridge that lowered to much after a rhinoplasy. I send you a mail about that rhinoplasty.
>>
>>>I'm experienced with collumelar correction. I saw your pictures and the columellar correction is possible along with your sunken nasal bridge correction. A few days ago there was this patient from Austria who had a severely deformed nose which means that he was in a worse situation that yours. Here in Asia because we usually use implants there are a lot of deformed cases which makes me experienced with them.
>>>
>>>
>>>>Dear Dr. Jung
>>>>
>>>>How did you do the columella correction and nostril corrects of unsymmetrical columella seen in the pictures at this site? The result is so perfect that I would like you operate my asymmetrical columella as soon as possible.
>>>>
>>>>Thanks
>>>>
>>>>David
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>---------------------------
>>>
>>>
>>
>>---------------------------