not satisfied

페이지 정보

Poster.TJ

Date.2005-10-13 00:00:00

Hit.47

Reply.0

본문

Dear Dr. Jung

Its been less than 3 months since the second operation. At the moment the nose tip and columella is still hard.
I read from one site that it is important to wait for one year before revision but you said in my case it can be done anytime? Wouldn't the scar tissue interfere with the surgery?

Please advice.

>Hi
>
>Here in Asia there are many people with short noses either congenitally or due to silicone. Therefore there are a lot of cases treating the columella in order to bring it out. Lengthening is possible as much as you want. Well it's obviously not corrected just by inserting a piece of cartilage at the tip. Using the cartilage and extended spreader graft it's possible to legthen the nose. Your case is possible to correct anytime. To lengthen the nose extended spreader graft is necessary; irradiated rib(donated rib) is fine. Your own rib is fine as well.
>
>
>
>
>
>>Dear Dr. Jung
>>
>>I didn't like my nose because the nostrils were exposed at the front so I underwent rhinoplasty. In the first operation a piece of cartilage was added to my columella. I was not satisfied and went for a second operation (a different doctor) around 4 months later. In the second operation my nose was lifted and nose flare supposedly reduced using silicone. However I am still not satisfied because the nostrils are still exposed although the nose is lifted well and there are no complications. According to the doctor he was not able bring out the columella even further because of scar tissue caused by the first operation.
>>
>>I am keen on going for a third operation under your expertise. How long must I wait before I undergo a third operation? If cartilage is added must the silicone be removed? I want to make sure this is my third and last operation. Please help.
>>
>>Thank you very much.
>>
>>Kind regards
>>TJ
>
>---------------------------
>
>

---------------------------

인쇄하기

Print List