Print List
All Potential American/Foreign Patients Pls Read

페이지 정보

Poster.Korean health system

Date.2005-11-08 00:00:00

Hit.39

Reply.0

본문

I wonder little about what happends if a complication occur. Does Dr. jung take reponsibility to correct it free. I also would like to know more about the health system in Korea.

In Sweden one have very safe health system. If the surgeon does a mistake he takes reposibility and correct it like offer the patient to go through a free operation again and refunds any grave complications. The patient can also choose to report a plastic surgeon to the Swedish health authority (Socialstyrelsen) if complications occur after a rhinoplasty that damage a patient's nose.

Please tell me more what Dr. Jung offer if the operation goes wrong and more abouth the patients rights in Korea.

>How have you been?
>Thanks.
>
>>Hello to everyone on this board. I am a student in college studying to be a plastic surgeon I am only an undegrad but this past summer I had the amazing opportunity to do an internship at Dr.Jung's office. I was there for two months from July to the end of August.
>>
>>From the experience I learned many things about the field of plastic surgery and the immense expertise & care necessary to perform such a case as difficult as rhinoplasty. I observed many of the surgeries daily and I am very confident of Dr.Jung's skill as an excellent surgeon. I have worked in other clinics here in the states and none of them compare to Dr. Jung. He really is one of the nicest most genuine doctors that you will find anywhere in the world and i truely believe he is the best when it comes to asian rhinoplasty. I also witnessed first hand the many doctors who traveled to Dr.Jung's clinic especially for the purpose of learning from him in his hands on course.
>>
>>I wanted to write on this board because I know many potential foreigners/American patients are a little scared to travel to Korea because it is a different and sometimes intimidating kind of environment especially if one does not speak the language. I want to set all of you at ease by telling you first hand that I do not speak a word of Korean yet everything went very smoothly during my stay. The people at the clinic are very nice and they will do everything and anything in their power to assist you. Rest be assured that you will recieve the best care while you are in Korea because Dr.Jung and his excellent staff work especially hard to cater to  foreign patients. I know some of you want to have surgery but think it is scary to travel all the way to Korea for your surgery but really Dr.Jung and his staff will make you feel right at home I honestly did not feel like I was in a foreign country while I was at Dr.Jung's clinic. They felt like family to me.
>>
>>
>>If any of you American/Foreign patients have ANY questions or have some doubt about traveling to Korea for your surgery please do not hesitate to e-mail me and i will answer any of your questions and ease your worries about traveling to Seoul for surgery to the best of my ability. My email is:
>>
>>ethnicrhinoplastygroup@yahoo.com
>>
>>I hope to hear from some of you :)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>---------------------------
>
>