Print List
nose operation

페이지 정보

Poster.Nina

Date.2005-11-08 00:00:00

Hit.41

Reply.0

본문

Is autologous cartilage better than donated rib cartilage because less absorption rate (lesser than 10%)? Or does it have more pros?

Otherwise I do not mind donated rib cartilage for both bridge and tip of the nose. But if the absorption 10% of donated rib cartilage both in the bridge and tip? And is that absorption rate concluded after long term result (or is the investigation for that absorption rate based on investiong of patient after just 1-5 years)?

>All materials have its pros and cons so it's hard to just pick the "best" material. However I think autologous cartilage is the best so far. Donated rib has no immune reactions since its albumin is all removed. Rib can be used in both the bridge and tip so no additional implant is necessary. Donated rib usually has an absorption rate of 10%. Donated rib bone gets absorbed almost entirely. You need to use donated cartilage.
>
>
>>Hey Dr. Jung
>>
>>I would like you to augment my nose bridge and tip. But after having a look at some of your pictures in these site I realize that you use both gore-tex and the patients own cartilage and bone. What is most effective?
>>I saw that it is also possible to use donated rib cartilage from somebody. But is it also to use donated bone (FOR THE NOSE BRIDGE) from somebodys ribs without my immune system antireact?
>>What is the absorption rate of donated rib cartilage and donated rib bone?
>
>---------------------------
>
>

---------------------------

인쇄하기

Print List