Print List
koreanhealthsystem

페이지 정보

Poster.David

Date.2005-11-12 00:00:00

Hit.40

Reply.0

본문

I am so glad to hear that. I will try to decide before next year wheter I will to come to Korea for operation. A good communication with the doctor is important. But it is not easy to be a potential patient as one needs to know so many things. I thank you for your understanding and patience.

>Korean health system is the same as Sweden's. I'm operating many foreigners. If they have a problem I do the revision without any additional charge. Also if the result is bad and there is a problem objectively and the patient wants a refund I do so. If I made a promise and didn't keep it then they will leave a message on this site and I would be ruined since I won't have any trust. I know that many foreigners hesistate before coming here because it's completely new to them. Why wouldn't they be afraid right? That's why I try my best for them.
>
>
>>I wonder little about what happends if a complication occur. Does Dr. jung take reponsibility to correct it free. I also would like to know more about the health system in Korea.
>>
>>In Sweden one have very safe health system. If the surgeon does a mistake he takes reposibility and correct it like offer the patient to go through a free operation again and refunds any grave complications. The patient can also choose to report a plastic surgeon to the Swedish health authority (Socialstyrelsen) if complications occur after a rhinoplasty that damage a patient's nose.
>>
>>Please tell me more what Dr. Jung offer if the operation goes wrong and more abouth the patients rights in Korea.
>>
>
>---------------------------
>
>

---------------------------

인쇄하기

Print List