Rhinoplasty questions

페이지 정보

Poster.Administrator

Date.2006-08-06 00:00:00

Hit.43

Reply.0

본문

Dear Dr Jung,

I have a small flat nose with quite broad base.

I was thinking of going for osteotomies and augmentation ( maybe lengthening too )

I know the infection risk for any material is about 1%...However, I'm worried about something.

What happens if I suddenly get an infection/inflammation 2 months after the operation when I'm back in my home country ( I'm not from Korea )?

Even if I see my local doctor and he takes out the implant, how will my nose look?

If my nose has had osteotomies and lengthening, will it make it very dificult for the local doctor to take out the implant?? I don't think we have any doctors here that specialize in rhinoplasty /lengthening of nose/osteotomies etc

I guess my question is also : Will you be able to construct a nicer, slimmer nose for me using osteotomies and/or lengthening that EVEN IF I have to remove the augmenting implant material in the future, my nose can still look nicer than the original small flat nose?

Sorry for asking so many questions, but that's the only thing that's stopping me from flying to your clinic right away :)

인쇄하기

Print List
Prev ▲ nose
Next ▼ nose