Results and Skin Treatment

페이지 정보

Poster.Administrator

Date.2006-11-06 00:00:00

Hit.49

Reply.0

본문

secret board is not working... here are my questions again:

Dr. Jung, This is Herlin, you operated me last Monday. So far I am pleased with the results and I know it can take up to months to see the complete results. My next apt at your office is on Monday Nov. 13 at 3 pm. I would really appreciate if I can talk to you then to ask you some questions.

The skin treatment is so far not going so well. I have not seen many results yet. I don't want to get laser resurfacing in all the face because I know heeling could take weeks and I cannot miss class anymore. However, I do want my face scares to be romoved one way or another. I know that Microdermabrasion is less intesive than Dermabrasion, but I don't know yet what the Dermatologist is planning to do with my skin. I only have one and half months to stay here in Korea and I really hope my skin can improve by then.

Can you please inform the Dermatologis that my main concern is the scars in my face and that is what I want to have removed to have a smooth skin?

I really want to to thank you for everything. The recuperation period was not so bad after all!

H.

인쇄하기

Print List
Prev ▲ nose
Next ▼ nose