Poster.p

Date.2003-09-13 00:00:00

Hit.61

Reply.0

본문

Dr.Jung i will wait for your response

>Hi
>
>This reply will be translated into English soon.
>
>1) 어떤 수술을 원하는지가 중요하다. 기존에 더 올리기를 원하면 빼지않고 그위에 더 넣을 수도 있고 아니면 빼고 새롭게 낳을 수도 있다.
>2) Premaxillary augmentation을 할 때에는 superior labii라는  muscle을 들었다 놓는다. 그 muscle은 입술을 들어주는 근육이므로 그 수술을 하면 약 3주정도 입술이 올라가지 않는다. 마치 여우주둥이 모양으로 어색하다. 그러나 3-4주 정도면 완전히 회복이 된다. 근육을 끊는 것은 아니다.
>3) 여기에서는 아주 흔하게 premaxillary augmentation을 한다. 그런데 빼는 경우는 아주 드물다. 어떤 수술도 마찬가지이듯이 경험을 필요로 한다.
>
>>Hi Dr.Junationg
>>i have had a pre-maxillary implant done along with a nose job about a year ago. and i think i need a revision with you. I am wondering if i do have a revision with you
>>
>>1.) will you take out my current existing pre-maxillary implant? and put in another one?
>>
>>2.) i was told that during the primary pre-maxillary implant some of the muscles have to be cut in the mouth and your mouth is paralyzed for some time. Will cutting through the mouth to remove the pre-maxillary implant ruin the muscles in that area? i mean because if you keep on cutting it wont it have some kind of effect in the long run?
>>
>>3.) how many pre-maxillary implants have you performed which you had to remove or re-position?? is it very common that you have to reposition pre-maxillary implants that you put in? because i think mine is sort of uneven..
>
>---------------------------
>
>

---------------------------

인쇄하기

Print List