How to do after surgery
1.) Gauze Use
From the Surgery's day till the next day you must stand the gauze below the nose
If the blood gets a lot you can replace with the new one.
# Gauze Replacement
Give twice in one direction after folding a square shape,
Please attach a flesh colored tape attached from the bottom of the nose.
1. Spread the gauze into a square shape
2. Fold up to half
3. Fold up to half again
4. Use Flesh Colored Tape to stick them
# Ice Pack
The Ice Pack will be so cool if you directy apply it, so its recommended to place the Steam Gauze
2.) How to do after surgery
#1 After remove the stitches you can wash your face and do make-up normally
(but don't put any BB cream or foundation where you just remove the stitches)
Yellow Ointment (Antibiotic)
Ointment that should be applied Before Peeling the Stitches
Twice a day in the morning, evening apply it around the Stitches and along the stitches by using cotton bud
After removing the stitches and apply it after washing face
Twice a day in the morning, evening apply it thinly in the spot which had stitched before by using cotton bud
*As it mentioned in the picture above
the Ointment should be applied with small amount in the cotton bud and apply it lightly*
#3 How to massage
*Massage progress should be done from the next day after the removal of the splint and stitches.
After you have straight hair in front of a fixed mirror, use second or third finger to massage your nose.
Push the nose from the outside to inside, sustained pressure for 20 seconds.
Take a Rest for 3 Seconds and move to the lower part and do the massage again for 20 seconds.
* Do this Process approximately 5 till 10 minutes repeatedly / Morning, Noon, Evening 3 times Massage. *
#4 Aqua Splint (After Stitches Removal)
You need to wear your Aqua Splint during sleep time.
- Aqua Splint Using Method -
1. Apply the Flesh Colored Tape
2. Preparing warm water (80 - 90 °c) and then put the splint into the water
*be aware of the water degrees, 80 - 90 °c is the best unless the splint can be melt*
3. After putting the splint into warm water 3-5 seconds, the splint will become transparent.
Then use fork or chopsticks to bring it out and put onto a gauze right away
*be aware, don't leave the splint into the water too long, unless it will melt*
4. After bring it out from the water, put it on your nose where you have put a colored tape on.
(if it's not in the right position then do it again)
5. Next day morning, remove it from the side slowly (as below picture)
*You don't have to massage your nose when you have the splint on*
*the aqua splint can be re-use*
- White Ointment, Massage, Aqua Splint -
Do these 3 steps for 2 weeks